The Old Dairy is a self contained one bedroomed flat situated on the end of the Granary Barn. The main entrance door leads into a fully equipped kitchen with an open plan dining area. An archway leads to the lounge area, with easy chairs and television with a DVD player.
- Sitting room with sofa bed
- The double bedroom with character beams is on the first floor accessed by a staircase from the dining area.
- The shower room with large walk in shower, basin and lavatory is on the ground floor.
- Wi fi internet is available.
- The use of a laundry room with drying facilities is also available.
The price includes:
- all linen
- towels can be supplied
The Old Dairy is available as a self catering
unit throughout the year (minimum 2 nights stay).